Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We interrupt this blog to bring you the following message...

I had planned to continue posting some of the pictures I took over the weekend. AND - I planned to never repost a picture. Well... I'm straying from my original plan.

As you may know, I've been taking a photography class for the last 6 weeks and each week we have to submit a picture as "homework". This week was the last class and the "final big" homework assignment. I had trouble deciding which picture to submit (as always), but ended up going with a picture I took earlier on (and posted here).


Well, guess what? My photo was voted unanimously by the class and the staff as the best picture of the week! And with it being the "final big assignment", I won $100 gift card! I was so proud and excited - so yes, I think I should get to post it again AND use unnecessary quotes. I've earned that right for at least 24 hours, right?

On a side note, I now have a new macro lens that I can't wait to play with! That extra $100 sure came in handy!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You have absolutley earned those rights and bragging rights as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! A macro lens, what fun! I'm thinking a wild angle myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete