Monday, February 1, 2010

Homework for Week 3

My photography class assignment was to capture depth of field using aperture and I'll admit I'm a bit disappointed in myself.  The snow is partly to blame - I couldn't just get out and go take pictures, but it also contributed to a very lazy weekend. I take credit for that part. When I did get out and try to take a few pictures, I confess that I had a hard time getting it all right... ISO, um OK, got it. Then aperture, but wait... I didn't like the shutter speed, and so on.

I do like this picture of my sweet boy and it does show my use of aperture with the blurry background, but it's not my best work. He's an awfully cute model though, isn't he?

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. I like your photos and I can empathize with some of your class assignments. I took a class a couple of years ago and those assignments aren't always easy to get done on schedule. Looks like you are doing great. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Margaret! I appreciate the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete